Kupervasser Russakova (b. 1903 St. Petersburg – d. 1972 Leningrad) was a Russian painter and graphic artist. Between 1913 and 1914, she was taught drawing by V. Bubnova. Russakova studied at the Petrograd Free Art Training Studios (PGSKhUM), which in 1921 was renamed Higher Art and Technical Studios (Vkhutemas), which, in turn, became the Higher Art and Technical Institute (Vkhutein) in 1922. In 1923, she married Alexander Rusakov, who was a Vkhutein student at that time. Between 1926 and 1932, she was an active member of the Artists Circle association.
In 1930s she mainly used pastels and watercolours in her work. She was also an important participant of Artists Circle exhibitions, as well as exhibitions of Leningrad artists.
In the late 1930s Russakova worked as a decorator and designer.
Still Life with Yellow Apples, end of 1920’s, 102,5 х 66 см, canvas, oil, FRONT
Still life with yellow apples, end of 1920s, 102,5 x 66 cm, canvas, oil, BACK